1. Paste it to protect the furniture from being scratched and damaged. Some furniture is not cheap when you buy it, and you need to take good care of it. A small film can protect it.
2. The surface is smooth and easy to clean. The film is on the surface of the furniture, and it will be more convenient for everyone to clean at ordinary times, without worrying about damaging the surface of the furniture.
3. It has good moisture-proof and UV-proof effects, which can protect the furniture from fading. The film plays the role of isolating the air, which not only prevents moisture but also prevents the oxidation and fading of the furniture.
4. It has good high-temperature resistance of about 220 degrees, so you don't have to worry about leaving various water stains and traces when you are at home. However, you must choose a well-known business and product for furniture film, and you should not be greedy for cheap, otherwise, it will not only fail to protect the furniture but also damage the paint surface of the furniture.
5. When attaching the film to furniture, be sure to clean the surface first. If it is dirty, you should wipe it with sandpaper, which will make it smoother. If it is not cleaned, it will be pitted after pasting, which will affect its appearance.
6. When sticking the film, you need to spray a little more water, you can add some detergent, so that it is more convenient to move the film pasted on it, and you can also adjust the position to prevent the film from sticking to the furniture and will not wrinkle.
7. After the furniture film is pasted, you can use the tendon scraper to scrape the water inside. This kind of board is very convenient to operate. When using it, it should be scraped in one direction, from top to bottom, and must be scraped in order, so that air bubbles can be prevented and the film can be used longer.
8. After the water is scraped, the next step is to trim the edges. This is also very important. If the edges are not repaired, this will also affect the appearance of the furniture. It is better to find a professional master to stick to the film. If the technology is not good, it will not be neatly repaired and there is a risk of scratching the furniture.